FIXTURE CHANGES

Status
Not open for further replies.

alan ball

Player Valuation: £70m
Which of our fixtures are likely be moved for the armchair public the first 2 months of the campaign? City at home in August perhaps and for September Chelsea home and maybe Swansea away? The TV always throw an unexpected one in too. Not Sunderland at home again surely.

city I would imagine, maybe spurs/Chelsea and united.

Liverpool will be a sunday as they have Europa on the thursday

think they like to show a promoted team on the first weekend so watford game might be moved

if anyone it will be Bournemouth but can't see that with them only playing villa is it?

opening day will be Liverpool, united, city, arsenal, Chelsea spread across the weekend.

Some games will get changed a bit when the European draws are made.

Like if we are playing Spurs on a Saturday when they've played Europa that would get moved to Sunday or Monday.

No chance of Watford being moved,it's always the top 4 plus they would pick Stoke v the rs or Bournemouth villa before everton

Like if we are playing Spurs on a Saturday when they've played Europa that would get moved to Sunday or Monday.

Spurs won't get moved for Europa reasons, as we play them on Aug 29th (Spurs start in the Europa in Sept) and at home on Jan 2nd.

The away game in August will only be played on the Sat or Sun (any change due to TV) and not the Mon, as the Mon is the start of international week.

I take it you're happy Saints away is very early?

Saints away could well be played on the Sunday due to their partaking of qualifiers if they are still in it like come August.
The qualifiers run from 30th June till 25th August..i think, correct me if anyone knows otherwise

Saints away could well be played on the Sunday due to their partaking of qualifiers if they are still in it like come August.
The qualifiers run from 30th June till 25th August..i think, correct me if anyone knows otherwise

the qualifying rounds are from july to the week before the season starts and then 20th/27th august so it will stay the Saturday unless tv move it about

Status
Not open for further replies.