FIXTURE CHANGES

Status
Not open for further replies.
the qualifying rounds are from july to the week before the season starts and then 20th/27th august so it will stay the Saturday unless tv move it about

If they're still in the Europa by the time we play them, then it will be moved from the Saturday, regardless of whether tv picks it to be shown.

The Play Off Round 1st leg is on Thursday 20th August. If they're playing in that, we won't be playing them 2 days later on the Saturday.

My take on it Keith...
Tournament details
Dates2 July – 27 August 2015 (qualifying)
17 September 2015 – 18 May 2016 (competition proper)

Make of that what you will.
But are we not scheduled to play them the 2nd weekend ..i.e. 15th/16th August..?

Bleedin ell this is a bit farcical .....
Third qualifying round[edit]

The draw for the third qualifying round will be held on 17 July 2015. The first legs will be played on 30 July, and the second legs will be played on 6 August 2015.

Play-off round[edit]

The draw for the play-off round will be held on 7 August 2015. The first legs will be played on 20 August, and the second legs will be played on 27 August 2015.

Bleedin ell this is a bit farcical .....
Third qualifying round[edit]

The draw for the third qualifying round will be held on 17 July 2015. The first legs will be played on 30 July, and the second legs will be played on 6 August 2015.

Play-off round[edit]

The draw for the play-off round will be held on 7 August 2015. The first legs will be played on 20 August, and the second legs will be played on 27 August 2015.

We'll know by August 6th when we're playing Southampton.

Unless it gets switched to the Sunday or Monday for tv (usually announced by mid-July), in which case whether they progress or not in the Europa is irrelevant.

So finally some semblance of sanity ... have just seen the last possible date before we play them is not the thursday before the 16th .........

It,s a bit.. i,ve 2 Saints fans (father & son) bless em who are in my face sayin we are in the europa ..
An i,m like not really cos you haven,t qualified ......
Ah well eh got to be better than the Johnsons Paint Trophy... come on you Paints!!

Saints away could well be played on the Sunday due to their partaking of qualifiers if they are still in it like come August.
The qualifiers run from 30th June till 25th August..i think, correct me if anyone knows otherwise

Our game v Southampton is on 15/8. The EL 3rd round 2nd leg qualifier is 6/8 and EL 4th round 1st leg is 20/8 so it won't be impacted.

Hope Watford is moved to Monday night, nice evening match at the Old Lady to start the season well (also still on me jollies on the 8th - bad planning!!)

If they're still in the Europa by the time we play them, then it will be moved from the Saturday, regardless of whether tv picks it to be shown.

The Play Off Round 1st leg is on Thursday 20th August. If they're playing in that, we won't be playing them 2 days later on the Saturday.

we play them on the second weekend when there is no Europa games in the midweek before

Status
Not open for further replies.