First 8 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahshahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

W
D
W
L
D
D
D
L

7 points

If we don't rack up some series points early on, we'll be in trouble come Christmas because I seem to remember our fixtures get pretty hard after this lot... Might be prudent to put a fiver on first sacking...

4 or 5 points at a push.
A win v Norwich.
Point at villa.
Point v Burnley.
Huddersfield..out on pens.

Wishful thinking, he'll (FSW) be here till Christmas. Minimum.

It’s what I expect with the players and manager we have

6pts and out of the cup on pens

I'm gonna go with 6 points from the first 8 games and out the cup.

Really not feeling confident in this team

5 points , 8points at best.
But we’ll batter Huddersfield.

5 points and a crushing defeat at Old Trafford bringing downn the curtain on an ill advised managerial appointment

DLLLDLDL - out the cup and 3 points if lucky.

Ewww I'm enjoy this read with my lunch.

*puts kettle on
Out of all those who are still refusing to join the Rafael fan club I think Lord Buckethead, who on everything else is a good poster TBF, i think he is the one who could be the easiest target to turn, we need to work on him, got a feeling he wants to jump on the bandwagon, just needs a little push.

Out of all those who are still refusing to join the Rafael fan club I think Lord Buckethead, who on everything else is a good poster TBF, i think he is the one who could be the easiest target to turn, we need to work on him, got a feeling he wants to jump on the bandwagon, just needs a little push.
Tough ask, he was the one leading the monumental moaning after the 3-1 against Burnley.

Tough ask, he was the one leading the monumental moaning after the 3-1 against Burnley.
That is incorrect, I think you'll find I was refusing to gloat too much about it.

I still can't bear to watch him and his horrible fat head talking about Everton, in the same way I couldn't bear to watch him when he was Manager elsewhere.

Don't take it personally lads, as I've said before I flipflop between liking and hating managers.
I'll love the next one more than you regardless of who it is.

Don't take it personally lads, as I've said before I flipflop between liking and hating managers.
I'll love the next one more than you regardless of who it is.
You mean that??

Sam-Allardyce-edited1_2519771.jpg

Perfectly willing to accept that some of my misgivings about him have been proved correct.

The team looks fitter, more engaged / motivated and better organised than in the 2nd half of last season.

Benitez has set the team up well , they are no where near as negative or defensive as I had envisaged and he has been able to achieve results despite our only 2 strikers being out.

I have no doubt that he was behind the signing of Gray and Townsend who have been inspired. However he is clearly also responsible for Begovic and Rondon who are terrible.

Clearly he has been hamstrung by Brands leaving him a poorly balanced squad with no quality cover at full back , midfield or up front.

No one can deny that ( QPR apart ) he has done very well. I hope it continues but I will never get used to seeing him in our dugout.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahshahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

League points; we're doing much better than I thought we would particularly given DCL, Richie, Seamus and Pickford have all been missing games. Delighted to be proven wrong. Hopefully, we'll get to 17 with a win against West Ham.

Was right about out of the cup on pens though.

Status
Not open for further replies.