First 8 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, you're both probably right.

Ridiculous really.

We have seen more effort and application over 5 games than Jan-May earlier in the year.

They'll definitely be bumps along the way but the doomsday scenarios predicted post appointment seem to be based on nothing but blinkered opinion.

Anyway, this probably belongs in the Benitez thread.

Cheers.

I said before that he needs 14pts from the first 6 league games or we may be in trouble.

We need points on the board early on and especially agsinst those teams.

If not then that 7th game vs United is going to be a major worry.
Draw against Villa and beat Norwich and the Kopite FSW May unfortunately get the 14 points and keep his job

That was the only point I was making endorsed by the fact nobody is singing a managers who is unbeaten in 5 games name. It’s obvious , to me at least , that he’s a different proposition.
Exactly
Ancelotti has a lot of credit in the goodwill bank from the day he was appointed
Silva was given time before the fans turned
If you think the reception FSA and the the kopite urine drinker got was bad wait until the FSW has a couple of bad results/ performances, then it will turn very very toxic very very fast

Last season under Don Carlo we won all of our first 8 matches of the season. (EDIT 7 wins, 8 unbeaten)
How do you think we'll do this time?
How many points will we have out of our first 7 league games.

Everton vs Southampton

Leeds United vs Everton

Huddersfield Town vs Everton - (EFL Cup)

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Everton

Everton vs Burnley

Aston Villa vs Everton

Everton vs Norwich City

Manchester United vs Everton
First loss vs. Norwich, nailed on. Queue mega fuuuuuummmmmmmme

Maybe a gentle bump to rediscuss this, the first eight games are finished so maybe we can revisit this question?

@Lord Buckethead how do you rate the first eight games?

Interesting to rediscover how low expectations were back then
He's done pretty well, should still be in the Cup though.
Still should never have been hired in the first place, shocking decision.

"Done a great job but we shudnt have hired him doh! Heads need to roll for it!!"

Sort of nonsense us sensible fans have to deal with lol
Laughing stock of the forum.

They get knocked back in every subject been clattered all over the forum.

Then revert back to 'I don't care how much of a bell I've made out of myself, ill never like him ever sack sack sack'

Status
Not open for further replies.