First 8 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Sigurdsson’s performances bear the decision of the manager out too?
When the alternative, in the absence of Marcel Brands actually furnishing him with better options, was Tom Davies and Andre Gomes, I think we both know the answer to that question.

He didn’t start a single game. Think the most amount of time he played in a game was 20 minutes.

The Carlonator probably didn't like what he saw in the training ground.

To be fair he's hardly setting the ground alight at Watford either. 6 games, 2 assists, averaging 13 passes per game with a completion rate of 75%

My god.
I have just done a statting.
*kills self*

14 points and a cup win. I am banking on the squad catching themselves on and start trying. Really trying. JPG is going to make all the difference playing in front of Allen and Doucoure. Richy is going to repay the club for this summer and letting him play with Brazil. Gray plays on right with James pulling the strings at No. 10. Godfrey outstanding at centre half along with a n other. Coleman to have an Indian summer and Digne to be Digne.
I don’t believe a word of this but it would be nice.
Believe...

King Carlo never visited the training ground
That is categorically a lie

0_GettyImages-1195614931.jpg

Here is Carlo taking a particularly intense training session with our brave heroes desperate to learn from the Master about how to get to Christmas second in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.