First 8 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's how my mind would work. First win of the season
Oh 100% , there is no doubt in my mind everton were established with the sole aim of breaking my heart on a regular basis . It’s like a long con with me as the victim , I’m glad someone empathises .

I like this forum sometimes it’s like a self help session

14 points and a cup win. I am banking on the squad catching themselves on and start trying. Really trying. JPG is going to make all the difference playing in front of Allen and Doucoure. Richy is going to repay the club for this summer and letting him play with Brazil. Gray plays on right with James pulling the strings at No. 10. Godfrey outstanding at centre half along with a n other. Coleman to have an Indian summer and Digne to be Digne.
I don’t believe a word of this but it would be nice.

I reckon we will win every single match, setting a premier league record and we will see his spirit wither and die at Goodison when he parades the league title and still gets booed! :)

I am not expecting much from this lot. If we can keep our heads above water and play inspired and unload what we can then I look forward to next summers transfer window when FFP is relieved. This will be a tough slog.

We are not really in a position as a club to keep rotating managers, so unless at some point during this season we are languishing in or around the relegation places with no obvious hope of moving up the table, Rafael Benitez will not be going anywhere.

Three league wins, three draws, and one lose, with a win at Huddersfield, giving us twelve points and progression to the next round of the EFL Cup.

Everton vs Southampton Draw

Leeds United vs Everton Lose

Huddersfield Town vs Everton - (EFL Cup) Win

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Everton Win

Everton vs Burnley Win

Aston Villa vs Everton Draw

Everton vs Norwich City Win

Manchester United vs Everton Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.