Transfer Rumour Fikayo Tomori (Chelsea CB) and Lemina (Saints CM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I quite like both players but not entirely convinced either of them are the right signings for us. Tomori would be OK as a permanent signing, but would seem very strange as a loan. Lemina is good but I just don't see him offering what we need in the middle. He's at an age where you'd want him to be really starring for Southampton in order to be seen as a good signing, but he's still really in that unfulfilled promise stage. Seeing as he's 26 pretty much as soon as the season starts that's not great. They seem like odd links for there to be nothing in them though, so I wouldn't rule them out.

Doucoure deal is dead in the water I think. Lemina - honestly don’t know much about him. But considering a deal has been agreed for McCarthy by all accounts tonight and scherderlin will be sent on loan before the end of the window, this rumour might have some legs.

Ah.

Shame. The chances of Zouma returning have basically gone at this point then you'd have to believe.

An option to buy at the end of the loan has to be included on the off chance he's actually decent or I don't see the point.

Tomori.

Basically said hes an option. I imagine he'll be last choice.

I don’t think we have time to go down a list. He’s probably always been the back up plan to Zouma (makes sense as if they are keeping one then it’s less likely they would keep the other)

Status
Not open for further replies.