Fernandes - Hope he get's this form back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cal

Player Valuation: £40m
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VptyYcpLE54[/media]

I know it's only a youtube vid, but a few highlights of him in the glorious 1-0 win over Arsenal last season.

Look at him getting stuck in, brilliant passes, skills, the lot.

I just hope he gets back to that form, because he can be a world class player.

I think everyone's hoping he improves. People may not like him but the more in form players we have will only improve the performance of the team.

At the moment it isn't happening for him but we still have other players doing the business so he'll have to wait for his chance. He does potentially have 18 odd games to prove himself depending on the Uefa cup and hopefully he will improve and contribute to our excellent season.

If he doesn't he will be sent back if he improves he'll be in with a chance of earning a permanant deal. But to be honest he always an option along with the likes of Pienaar, Arteta, Osman, Carsley and Cahill etc. The more options the better.

I have read things in this thread that have both startled and cheered me at the same time, incredibly postings by someone showing a deep and trusted knowledge of the game of football that I am prepared to lie prostrate at his feet....................................guess who made these earth shattering postings..................I've got to lie down

I think everyone's hoping he improves. People may not like him but the more in form players we have will only improve the performance of the team.

At the moment it isn't happening for him but we still have other players doing the business so he'll have to wait for his chance. He does potentially have 18 odd games to prove himself depending on the Uefa cup and hopefully he will improve and contribute to our excellent season.

If he doesn't he will be sent back if he improves he'll be in with a chance of earning a permanant deal. But to be honest he always an option along with the likes of Pienaar, Arteta, Osman, Carsley and Cahill etc. The more options the better.

If he does get into form, no one can surely question his ability?, but if he does get into form and produces the performances of last season, then who do we play?

Cba to even think about it.

Cal i dont get it mate!! The first time he was here he showed NO form. Yes there were flashes of class. But thats the thing.....flashers. I sat in the top balc against pompy last season an said to my mate "this lad will never give you more that 35mins" hes just no good enough.

Now you can't say im jumping on the band wagon,cos as you know iv never wanted him back here. An i never wanted us to sign him in the summer for 12m!!!! Oh my god we were going to pay 12m for him.

I hope he proves me wrong, i really do. Because at times he looks head an sholders above most of our players. But i very much doubt it.

Cal i dont get it mate!! The first time he was here he showed NO form. Yes there were flashes of class. But thats the thing.....flashers. I sat in the top balc against pompy last season an said to my mate "this lad will never give you more that 35mins" hes just no good enough.

Now you can't say im jumping on the band wagon,cos as you know iv never wanted him back here. An i never wanted us to sign him in the summer for 12m!!!! Oh my god we were going to pay 12m for him.

I hope he proves me wrong, i really do. Because at times he looks head an sholders above most of our players. But i very much doubt it.

Form, hmmm -

The game i really remember was the West Ham away game, i was there and i was taken away by the lad, we were losing at the time and he came on and changed the game completely.

Even though we lost, people were talking about him, brilliant he was.

Arsenal game he was brilliant, Reading, Blackburn, Spurs, Watford, Pompey and Chelsea he had decent games.

He was on form.

Status
Not open for further replies.