Fellaini Has A Big Decision To Make

Status
Not open for further replies.
20% to Liege as well. We will be lucky to get back what we paid for him in profit.

We won't get £35m minimum, it's just not realistic.

agree even though he is worth it I doubt we will get that we are **** at bargaining lescott aside,

not sure if im correct but I think we still havent fully paid off standard liege for felli so we need to make sure we get atleast £30 mil for him in order for moyes to see atleast £25 million to invest in the squad, hopefully we would go for:

Ramirez: £10 mil
M'vila: £15 mil
jores okore: £5 mil

Howard

Coleman Jagielka Okore Baines

Gibson M'vila

Mirallas Ramirez Pienaar

Jelavic

agree even though he is worth it I doubt we will get that we are **** at bargaining lescott aside,

not sure if im correct but I think we still havent fully paid off standard liege for felli so we need to make sure we get atleast £30 mil for him in order for moyes to see atleast £25 million to invest in the squad, hopefully we would go for:

Howard

Gibson M'vila

Mirallas Ramirez Pienaar

Jelavic

Who is Okore?

I don't really know what City and Lescott has got to do with anything.

City made an offer, we said no then Hughes acted like a spoilt brat with his daddies chequebook till he got Lescott.

Any decent manager would have gone for a better player and not just splashed out whatever money he wanted to just cause he could.

We got lucky, was hardly a sign of us being awesome at negotiating.

Howard

Gibson M'vila

Mirallas Ramirez Pienaar

Jelavic

As in Gaston Ramiriez?!

They paid £12m mate.

And I'm not even sure he's that good. Neither are they.

Getting 4th is a must if he is too stay, that I do believe. As I said yesterday if Modric is going for £33m then I fully expect to be getting the same for Fellaini for me he's a better player than Modric, who to be honest I feel was a tad overrated but that's just my opinion and I didn't watch him week in week out for Spuds.

I do watch Fellaini every week and he is a beast this season no doubt, some of the best performances from an Everton player in a long time.

As others have said If/when he goes I really hope it's abroad but the one big club crying out for a midfielder is Man Utd and I have a suspicion that will be his destination.
M

My exact view on the matter. Definitely worth in excess of £30M in view of the type of players who have commanded that level of fee previously, and especially because he is quite unique. I don't see another player currently with the same 'tool kit' as Fellaini....hid control is sublime, he can finish, he has a good engine, he's a commanding figure in any box and he is only 24. He's the type of player that Utd have required for several seasons - a talented beast.
If he's going to go, which hopefully he won't for at least another season, then I'd prefer it was somewhere like Real Madrid.......either way, if it's Utd or Real he'll be managed by the Special One.

As in Gaston Ramiriez?!

They paid £12m mate.

And I'm not even sure he's that good. Neither are they.

yeah mate if they go down I could see us getting him for around that price I doubt they would be in a position to hold out for more I think he has looked good considering the ****e side he's in he's only 21 aswell remember when felli came here at 21 he didnt look nowhere near the player he is now

Not sure if this has been posted, I'm unable to post links but he said the following recently:

"There is interest in me," he said. "But Everton are an ambitious club as well.

"I don't think they will let their best players go just like that.

"I want to play for one of the biggest clubs one day. But I am patient."

I'm very new to following the premier league and rooting my heart out for Everton. I know there is more money for him out there, but isn't there something to making your current club a "big" club and being part of that transformation?

just going to enjoy him while he's here tbh. See where we finish at the end of the season and take it from there. Doesn't strike me as a player who will sulk and moan like the overated modric and request a move throughout his contract here. Hope he's enjoying the bernebau bench.

great OP tubes

Status
Not open for further replies.