Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,257 92.3%

• Total voters
For me he’s got the last two big appointments wrong on the football side of it.

The criminal one was putting Walsh as DOF. Even if Koeman had stunk the gaff out it wouldn’t be due to bad recruitment, instead Koeman struggled and let’s just say Walshs signings have been woeful.

Still can’t believe he’s here, reckon Walsh will see off a few managers before he gets the boot.

When that Sigurdsson saga went on and on and up and up in price he had to get in there and sort it out.
He backed the manager and/or Walsh to get the man he/they really wanted. It's not his job to get involved in players and I'm glad he doesn't (see Abramovich buying Shevchenko early into his reign for example). If he hadn't bought Sigurdsson people would have called him out for not backing the boss with big money.
When it didn't work out and it was clear Koeman didn't have a clue how to set up his expensive squad into an actual team he rightly sacked him.
It's not good we haven't sorted out a replacement but I'd rather have had a month or so of Unsworth than another month of Koeman.

What percentage does Moshiri have to own before he is obligated to make every shareholder an offer?

If Kenwright rejects the offer, we know what his game is.

Moshiri has options to purchase Kenwright and Jon Woods remaining shares, nobody knows what triggers the options, in order to become supreme leader he would have to get over 98%.

Blue Heaven Holdings Limited* 17,465 49.90%
W Kenwright CBE (Chairman) 4,256 12.16%
J V Woods 3,116 8.90%
Other Shareholders 10,163 29.04%