Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
Moshiri has options to purchase Kenwright and Jon Woods remaining shares, nobody knows what triggers the options, in order to become supreme leader he would have to get over 98%.

Blue Heaven Holdings Limited* 17,465 49.90%
W Kenwright CBE (Chairman) 4,256 12.16%
J V Woods 3,116 8.90%
Other Shareholders 10,163 29.04%

Think it’s linked to the stadium, looks from the outside as though Moshiri only gets the full lot if he commits to invest, of course the upside is that the other shareholders see the value of their slice of the pie rise significantly. These rich people aren’t stupid when it comes to making money, only absolutely incompetent at anything football related seemingly.

I wish the deal/agreeement between Kenwright and Moshiri could have been cleaner from the outset, allowing Moshiri to take full (effective) control and marking the removal of Kenwright and Elstone from their positions at the same time.

It seems to me that Moshiri compromised in buying his shares for a knockdown price considering the relative valuations of other clubs so we were left with the existing board in situ.

Even on occasions when people mean well, having this mish-mash of old and new trying to work together rarely ends well. There is a reason that on occasion, businesses very publically declare that they are "Under New Management" - it is a signal of intent to say that things are going to be different from now on, and that the old and failed methods no longer hold sway.

I know there is the agreement to acquire more shares either on granting of planning for BMD or on its completion, hopefully the former. Kenwright is looking to cash in and in that sense who could blame him but even so he could have retained what remained of his shareholding, resigned from the board, and taken Elstone with him. He could have been magnanimous and wished Moshiri well, even offered him advice, whilst gracefully stepping out of the limelight.

I think it was selfish and egotistical for Kenwright to remain on as Chairman. The club would and could benefit in so many ways from a completely new broom in the boardroom. Instead we have more jobs for the boys with the appointments of Harris and Barrett-Baxendale, no change in CEO, and Ryazantsev largely powerless in face of opposition from the remainder of the board.

What happened to the mooted appointments of people of the calibre of Bryan Gilvary? Bill gave it short shrift that's what. Can't be having people who might question why things are done they way they're always done.

The longer the club tries to serve the interests of two masters, the longer is the postponement of our road to recovery, both on the pitch and off. The only long-term solution that works for the club is the removal of Kenwright and Elstone.

The lack of clarity around the leadership of the club at the board level has and continues to let us drift to the bottom of the ocean.

Over a year ago, we had Bill running around in the club executive lounges telling anyone who would listen that all his dreams and our had been answered (Mosh on board) and yet the current situation is disastrous for the club, brand and future well being of the club.

Leadership is ownership in everything ...

Hiring Koeman and Walsh and firing Martinez caused this problem. If we had of given Martinez the summer I suspect he would have replaced our LB, CBS and GK and we would have had a really strong season.

Unfortunately the board istened to the fans and I share the blame because in the end even I realised it was time for him to go.

The DOF idea was probably the right path to go down but and o hate to say it we chose both the wrong one and wrong manager.

Think what Martinez could have done with the money without selling our young stars.

The lack of clarity around the leadership of the club at the board level has and continues to let us drift to the bottom of the ocean.

Over a year ago, we had Bill running around in the club executive lounges telling anyone who would listen that all his dreams and our had been answered (Mosh on board) and yet the current situation is disastrous for the club, brand and future well being of the club.

Leadership is ownership in everything ...
There is no lack of clarity. Bill is the chairman. Some people just don't wish to admit it.

Hiring Koeman and Walsh and firing Martinez caused this problem. If we had of given Martinez the summer I suspect he would have replaced our LB, CBS and GK and we would have had a really strong season.

Unfortunately Moshiri listened to the fans and I share the blame because in the end even I realised it was time for him to go.

The DOF idea was probably the right path to go down but and o hate to say it we chose both the wrong one and wrong manager.

Think what Martinez could have done with the money without selling our young stars.
So it's come back Roberto, all is forgiven, good god almighty.

Unfortunately the board istened to the fans and I share the blame because in the end even I realised it was time for him to go.

lol;)