7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
Yacht tracker.

65360741.jpg

Was he really so bad with his free scoring football, two semi finals, 1 European QF, record points total in the premiership and a 5th and two 11th place finishes.

Oh and he also attracted our first world class player in the premiership era.

I guess since we threw away a few leads because of a toxic crowd then it was definitely his fault and he was an awful manager. I think others are to blame. The same morons that want to bring in Allardyce, not just to save us but secretly because they want to watch that style of football.

Last edited:

He needs to employ a communications / PR DEPARTMENT.

and also he needs to employ a new CEO who understands Football and has a track record of operating at the highest level successfully
Why do that when he can get Jimbo to do it for us for free? That's the difference between these top accountants and the likes of us. Always thinking about that bottom line.

Was he really so bad with his free scoring football, two semi finals, 1 European QF, record points total in the premiership and a 5th and two 11th place finishes.

I guess since we threw away a few leads because of a toxic crowd then it was definitely his fault and he was an awful manager. I think others are to blame. The same morons that want to bring in Allardyce, not just to save us but secretly because they want to watch that style of football.

Oh aye, it was the crowds fault that his teams constantly bottled it against lower level opposition and threw away leads.

Pull the other one.

Why do that when he can get Jimbo to do it for us for free? That's the difference between these top accountants and the likes of us. Always thinking about that bottom line.

thinking of the bottom line INSTEAD of thinking about Everton.

Not what this club needs right now.

Bed, ban, bed, ban, bed, ban, bed, ban, bed, ban, bed, ban, bed, ban, bed, ban, bed, ban, bed, ban, bed, ban, bed, ban.