Homepage Article Fan Influence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another thing that Everton Football Club find to hard to handle, having fans, oh my lord, what a big girls blouse of a club

He has a point.

The same fans crying over everything are the ones in the summer acting like Geordies with the " Brands take what he wants " shouts and " We should be top before we play City "

We have acted like self entitled brats thinking we will be boss.

Now we seem deluded , especially when talking about that lot across the park. Just look in that thread in world football, they are average according to our fans. VAR is helping them to win the league ( Before the season started it was going to stop them being top 4 ) The media , refs and media are conspiring to get them to win. The latest one is that they are on magic drugs which stops the players getting injured.

We used to laugh at RAWK with its wild conspiracy stories about United and why they kept winning, we are the new RAWK.

He has a point.

The same fans crying over everything are the ones in the summer acting like Geordies with the " Brands take what he wants " shouts and " We should be top before we play City "

Now we seem deluded , especially when talking about that lot across the park. Just look in that thread in world football, they are average according to our fans. VAR is helping them to win the league ( Before the season started it was going to stop them being top 4 ) The media , refs and media are conspiring to get them to win. The latest one is that they are on magic drugs which stops the players getting injured.

We used to laugh at RAWK with its wild conspiracy stories about United and why they kept winning, we are the new RAWK.

re brands, he had a good start to the window the Kean and gomes and delph coming in, it was how it ended selling gueye and not replacing zouma, getting in zaha and another CM etc

it's like the business he does it good but he doesn't do enough of it, same as last year getting in digne mina etc but then not signing a striker

it's one step forward and then 2 steps back

He has a point.

LMAO The tin foil hat gang are superb, They come up with something new every week.
I don't think we're entitled but I think we overhype our expectations, I think we fall into that trap every year we buy what seemingly seem like good players and it all goes sour quickly.

Nothing what I said there is "garbage"

I've asked the member to be constructive in comments to an article, "hahahaha" isn't constructive.

I said managers had credited home atmosphere for nervy/bad performances.

I said how it wouldn't really ring true under Silva because despite him and the club captain often saying we need to be braver on/off the ball and not be nervous, our home form has been good.

So, which bit was garbage?
I think expectations of the fans can run very high and we can be a positive factor, but sadly the team in the main bring them expectations crashing down to earth.
I think we are so desperate to win or challenge, we want to see progression and a style of football that we can relate too
Sadly Silva has offered very little and blame is on his door step not the fans

Status
Not open for further replies.