• All the latest Everton transfer news will be shared on our Instagram. Follow GrandOldTeam on Instagram here.

2019/20 Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForeverBlue92

Player Valuation: £70m
Sad that he's our 2nd best CM after Gomes - shows just how poor we are in the centre.

I would keep him but he needs to be at most 4th choice come next season (5th if Gbamin ever sorts himself out)

2x CM at the minimum we need this summer window.

efcste97

Player Valuation: £5m
Sad that he's our 2nd best CM after Gomes - shows just how poor we are in the centre.

I would keep him but he needs to be at most 4th choice come next season (5th if Gbamin ever sorts himself out)

2x CM at the minimum we need this summer window.
The central midfield is so bad at the minute that next season we simply won't progress at all, definitely need 2 CMs minimum.

Last edited:

Hickson9

Player Valuation: £20m
The lad I sit with at Goodison properly hates him.

I reckon we need to see how he does in these 9 matches. If he plays well, we should reset with him as a fanbase.

billyblue80

Another player who has added absolutely nothing to the squad and completely dropped off his former level. This guy was good enough to play midfield and left back at City and for England yet when he arrives at Everton the odd time he’s bothered to get off his sick bed he’s made Schneiderlin look good.
Was he though how many games did he play last season? Seems it was a punt that went wrong he seems physically done at this level Pep must have known that. I guess it's more glaring because Gbamin has had two major injuries. But we do need to be looking for much better in the midfield more hunger and desire.

Saint Domingo

Was he though how many games did he play last season? Seems it was a punt that went wrong he seems physically done at this level Pep must have known that. I guess it's more glaring because Gbamin has had two major injuries. But we do need to be looking for much better in the midfield more hunger and desire.
he didn’t do anything of any more in any game he played last season, keeping possession was a challenge for him. His world ate was non existent and his biggest contribution was somehow kicking off with a fan over Instagram.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Everton Fan Media
Watch here
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks