2019/20 Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was injury prone before he came here he was a very bit part player at City in recent years for a reason. Also where is this winning attitude and spirit on the pitch? He has been a hopeless disappointment. Made worse by Gbamin's injury as his inadequacies have been shown up even more, but this was a bad signing.

This and was a city cast off. Should never have taken him on board - injury prone, too old and wages too big.

The problem with Delph was I think he was brought in to add squad depth. Unfortunately given that our other midfielders have had injury problems it meant that he has played more games than his body can cope with so he has ended up picking up injuries as well and missing games. If Gbamin and Gomes had been fit most of the season Delph would probably have only been needed to start a few games and he would also not had to play consecutive games which seem to be his problem. I hope he gets fit for the season end as I don't think Gomes and Davies are suited to play together.

Absolutely done physically you wonder what his medical consisted of

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.