2019/20 Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
A completely daft signing. Even if he was brilliant it would still have been daft because he cant stay fit. But hes very average too.

Signed him for his winning personality but it’s clear a few snippets of Man City changing room gave us all false hope, his attitude to Liverpool beating us was disgraceful.

Him and Sigurdsson should never had played for Everton again

Oh this is hilarious, I actually LOL'd when I saw Delph was being discussed because why else would anyone talk about him! Ffs Half our squad is out before a ball has even been kicked ffs....... :hayee:

Oh this is hilarious, I actually LOL'd when I saw Delph was being discussed because why else would anyone talk about him! Ffs Half our squad is out before a ball has even been kicked ffs....... :hayee:
Groundhog Day is alive and kicking.
Doesn't bode well for us getting off to anything like a flying start does it?
Gives some credibility to Moyes' claim whereby he says clubs like us and Palace in the position we are, will get the jitters if we get off to a bad start, and those below us pick up points straight away.

I'm not one to toot me own horn, but if they are any guarantees in life then.....

_20200611_155117.JPG

Issue with him , similar to Schneids is that he thinks he’s better than us.

Both grafted at lower clubs and made their name, went to bigger clubs then ended up here completely forgetting it was the graft that made them good in the first place.

Delph is a scruffy prick who doesn’t deserve to be anywhere near a blue shirt

I think he's alright but his body is completely finished when it comes to playing at this level and that alone makes him a poor signing

Status
Not open for further replies.