Homepage Update: Everton's Managerial Options

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost certain that we’ll have approached at least 2 or 3 of Fonseca, Emery, Wenger, Conceição, and Blanc, but it wouldn’t surprise me one bit if they all sacked us off. I’m happy with Silva anyway, but very much doubt he’s been first on the list.

Probably better informed opinions than mine on this article but having skipped straight to posting I haven't read them! if you think I'm taking the majority of that nonsense you've listed is a shortlist for Evertons new manager, either I'm the idiot for looking at the pictures or being even more WUMd for posting a reply.

Daily Sport exclusive these options are thy? I'd stay off the magic if I was you offering this up. It's been bad enough watching what's going on in the real world this year.

Probably better informed opinions than mine on this article but having skipped straight to posting I haven't read them! if you think I'm taking the majority of that nonsense you've listed is a shortlist for Evertons new manager, either I'm the idiot for looking at the pictures or being even more WUMd for posting a reply.

Daily Sport exclusive these options are thy? I'd stay off the magic if I was you offering this up. It's been bad enough watching what's going on in the real world this year.

Mate?

Mate? It's getting late in the real world.

I ain't getting drawn. Benitez, Dyche, Wagner.......its been a bad year & all tha but April 1st been and gone. Les Reed still available, so is Olly, why was Beardsley not on that list? Carragher is up to nowt or them two cadets looking for a proper job having left the circus at Salford. Not sure which is more far fetched. Getting drawn here aren't I!!!! Good article.

Mate? It's getting late in the real world.

I ain't getting drawn. Benitez, Dyche, Wagner.......its been a bad year & all tha but April 1st been and gone. Les Reed still available, so is Olly, why was Beardsley not on that list? Carragher is up to nowt or them two cadets looking for a proper job having left the circus at Salford. Not sure which is more far fetched. Getting drawn here aren't I!!!! Good article.

lollollol

To be fair the boys got amongst it and made a decent stab.

Lets have yours!!!!!

Or hopefully your on team Paulo.

Status
Not open for further replies.