Homepage Update: Everton's Managerial Options

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching his Newcastle side in the game where we beat them the other week?
the fat whopper has left every club he's been at since Valencia in a worst state than when he arrived, maybe napoli he left in same state but the others

RS, took them out the champions league and chased away their best players, tooks them years to get back in
inter, ruined the best team in europe
real Madrid, out of his fat depth, volleyed out
chelsea, meh about 5 games, won an easy trophy playing against no one, doesn't count
napoli, okay, no more than that
geordies, got relegated, got promoted with more resources than other sides, got way more credit than hughton for some reason

swerve this spanish version of fat sam

This, really. If we go for Silva then they have learned nothing from the past three managerial appointments and we will be in the same place we are now (at best) next season.
if moshiri gets tunnel vision on silva and misses out on fonseca I just find it very very short sighted and a bit lazy to be honest, like when he got a hard on for koeman for finishing 8th with southampton, and he ignored every other option, I don't get it

if moshiri gets tunnel vision on silva and misses out on fonseca I just find it very very short sighted and a bit lazy to be honest, like when he got a hard on for koeman for finishing 8th with southampton, and he ignored every other option, I don't get it

Is that the same Southampton that have only just escaped relegation, 2 years after he left?

:coffee::coffee::coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.