Everton Youth Teams Thread

Because Hornby is a carthorse
I see. I was really looking for something a bit more insightful, perhaps indicating you’d seen him in more than just pre season games, and why a smart manager like Paul Heckingbottom was making a mistake in taking a 19 year old Scottish u21 international up to the SPL on a loan deal with no risks involved to Hibs. But I guess that will have to do.

About bloody time

While it is important to have coaches who understand Everton, Unsworth should be told to play exactly how our first team setup tactics wise.

Regardless of results. Or get out.

The focus should be preparing our best individual players to make the setup to first team, or play mans football on loan/ sold with buyback.

Unsworth keeping players in the u23s so he can win meaningless trophies actually hinders potential of our players.

While it is important to have coaches who understand Everton, Unsworth should be told to play exactly how our first team setup tactics wise.

Regardless of results. Or get out.

The focus should be preparing our best individual players to make the setup to first team, or play mans football on loan/ sold with buyback.

Unsworth keeping players in the u23s so he can win meaningless trophies actually hinders potential of our players.

I doubt its all down to him, you need to get the right clubs actually interested in loaning them.

Just a heads up for the 1st u23s game of the season home to Leicester,its LIVE on Leicesters website,free sign up if they dont show via there twitter page etc-mines still ok from last season, Game is a week monday 7pm and Leicester are showing every home and away game for free
Thanks for that information Ring master, any chance of getting Everton to do the same as Leicester.