Everton Youth Teams Thread

blueloon

Player Valuation: £35m
Because Hornby is a carthorse
I see. I was really looking for something a bit more insightful, perhaps indicating you’d seen him in more than just pre season games, and why a smart manager like Paul Heckingbottom was making a mistake in taking a 19 year old Scottish u21 international up to the SPL on a loan deal with no risks involved to Hibs. But I guess that will have to do.

Hawhaw

Player Valuation: £2.5m
About bloody time

While it is important to have coaches who understand Everton, Unsworth should be told to play exactly how our first team setup tactics wise.

Regardless of results. Or get out.

The focus should be preparing our best individual players to make the setup to first team, or play mans football on loan/ sold with buyback.

Unsworth keeping players in the u23s so he can win meaningless trophies actually hinders potential of our players.

mightymoyes

Player Valuation: £70m
While it is important to have coaches who understand Everton, Unsworth should be told to play exactly how our first team setup tactics wise.

Regardless of results. Or get out.

The focus should be preparing our best individual players to make the setup to first team, or play mans football on loan/ sold with buyback.

Unsworth keeping players in the u23s so he can win meaningless trophies actually hinders potential of our players.
I doubt its all down to him, you need to get the right clubs actually interested in loaning them.

Cameron Manning

Player Valuation: £15m
Just a heads up for the 1st u23s game of the season home to Leicester,its LIVE on Leicesters website,free sign up if they dont show via there twitter page etc-mines still ok from last season, Game is a week monday 7pm and Leicester are showing every home and away game for free
Thanks for that information Ring master, any chance of getting Everton to do the same as Leicester.

Brisan123

Player Valuation: £70m
Not on subject, could but any of you youngsters out there explain to me why it has become necessary to use the word 'bad' rather than 'mistake'? Similarly where did all this 'get go' usage came from - wasn't the word 'start' precise enough?
the constant use of like and innit does my freaking head in

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Everton Fan Media
Watch here
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks