Everton Youth Teams Thread

I posted the other day in the transfer thread that he apparently wants off and has turned down a £30k a week deal as he doesnt see a path into the 1st team. Thats 1 thing we can promise them as long as they progress as expected. Looks like he may be off to Arsenal though, which is just a strange move imo but he may want to go closer to home.

To be clear you're talking about Sancho here right?

We'll play Burnley in the final.

Burnely's newly appointed U18 manager is.....Danny Cadamarteri.

Who did really well with Sheffield Wednesday youth groups and has previously done some lower down (under 10s) coaching at Everton. I can see him heading back to us one day as he has a decent reputation in the game. Plus his 2 sons are doing really well at Sheffield Wednesday so if he could bring them along with him that would be great.

makes you feel old ha good on him.

We'll play Burnley in the final.

Burnely's newly appointed U18 manager is.....Danny Cadamarteri.

Who did really well with Sheffield Wednesday youth groups and has previously done some lower down (under 10s) coaching at Everton. I can see him heading back to us one day as he has a decent reputation in the game. Plus his 2 sons are doing really well at Sheffield Wednesday so if he could bring them along with him that would be great.

...final is tomorrow at 5pm. I'm sure it will be live on the tournaments Facebook page.
I'm really enjoying this tournament, a good quality feed , no commentary but regular scouse voices shouting out from the side line. Their listing of players in alphabetical order meaning their number bears no resemblance to position played is quirky but has somehow added to the enjoyment as it has forced me to concentrate on putting names to numbers and working out positions played. Before this tournament I would probably have only instantly recognised Shayne Lavery, now names and faces are dropping into place.
I have been not only surprised by their quality of play but how well some of last year's u 18s are now doing compared to their poor overall performance last year. The likes of Con Ouzouridis, Nathan Moore , Scully and Kerr would seem to have matured a lot in the past 12 months.Jordan Corke , who I thought was a defender is scoring goals like a proper striker and Duke- McKenna who I thought was a trick winger is now an attack minded full back. It's hard to judge how good the opposition have been , and therefore how good the team will be in the u18 league, but hey it's promising and I'll just try to enjoy the final and , on paper we should win.

I'm really enjoying this tournament, a good quality feed , no commentary but regular scouse voices shouting out from the side line. Their listing of players in alphabetical order meaning their number bears no resemblance to position played is quirky but has somehow added to the enjoyment as it has forced me to concentrate on putting names to numbers and working out positions played. Before this tournament I would probably have only instantly recognised Shayne Lavery, now names and faces are dropping into place.
I have been not only surprised by their quality of play but how well some of last year's u 18s are now doing compared to their poor overall performance last year. The likes of Con Ouzouridis, Nathan Moore , Scully and Kerr would seem to have matured a lot in the past 12 months.Jordan Corke , who I thought was a defender is scoring goals like a proper striker and Duke- McKenna who I thought was a trick winger is now an attack minded full back. It's hard to judge how good the opposition have been , and therefore how good the team will be in the u18 league, but hey it's promising and I'll just try to enjoy the final and , on paper we should win.

..a lad in the first game was impressive, spraying the ball around like a Quarterback in central midfield. Con Ouzouridis looks like he's got something about him too.

I think the final kicks off in an hour and is live on the competitions link.

..a lad in the first game was impressive, spraying the ball around like a Quarterback in central midfield. Con Ouzouridis looks like he's got something about him too.

I think the final kicks off in an hour and is live on the competitions link.
Possibly Thomas Scully or Sid Kerr who were playing defensive mids with longer passing range , Anthony Gordon was further forward but very active. The team is on twitter, sorry I can't post it via my iPad, I'm sure somebody will do it.
1 Defraitas-Hansen
Back four of Moore , Ouzonidis, Collins, Duke-McKenna
Df mids Scully , Kerr,
At mids Zuk, Gordon , Warren
Striker Ellis Simms.
That's my interpretation , they may line up differently.

Possibly Thomas Scully or Sid Kerr who were playing defensive mids with longer passing range , Anthony Gordon was further forward but very active. The team is on twitter, sorry I can't post it via my iPad, I'm sure somebody will do it.
1 Defraitas-Hansen
Df mids Scully , Kerr,
Striker Ellis Simms.

1 Defraitas-Hansen
Df mids Scully , Kerr,
Striker Ellis Simms.

...is it on Facebook or YouTube?