Everton Youth Teams Thread

...Simms will rightly grab the headlines but I really like Sid Kerr. Reminds me a little of Lundstram with his range of passing, fabulous ball for the 2nd goal. Anthony Gordon and little Duke-McKenna had fine halves. Everton much the better side, need to just make sure Burnley don't get the next goal.
Six 16 year olds started too. I'm liking Tom Scully as well , wants to do everything , takes the free kicks , corners etc.

And just to put the kybosh on our defence , they've been impressive , haven't conceded a goal yet in the tournament . Two strong CBs with two pacy full backs.

..definitely looks a player.
He is technically very good, quick feet in tight situations and excellent workrate. Not a bad combination to have. Don't know if it's the standard of opposition in this tournament or if Everton are a talented team, the other games seem to have been relatively close affairs. In our last 2 and half games we've scored 14 goals!!! A bit of both probably.

He is technically very good, quick feet in tight situations and excellent workrate. Not a bad combination to have. Don't know if it's the standard of opposition in this tournament or if Everton are a talented team, the other games seem to have been relatively close affairs. In our last 2 and half games we've scored 14 goals!!! A bit of both probably.

..yes, @blueloon is the expert. I suspect the standard here is poor and I don't think this group are coming through with high expectation but there are certainly a few prospects. We'll find out during the season when they play bigger clubs and I always think the FA Youth Cup is a great indicator.

Six 16 year olds started too. I'm liking Tom Scully as well , wants to do everything , takes the free kicks , corners etc.

And just to put the kybosh on our defence , they've been impressive , haven't conceded a goal yet in the tournament . Two strong CBs with two pacy full backs.

..they almost play a 3 at the back. I agree about the 2 CBs, and the little no5 is a fine footballer.

Good to win the tournament.

Looked like Gordon got best player trophy.

Think Zirkzee may have been there as it looked like he was handed a medal at the end.

..good shout, watched until the end but didn't notice Zirkzee. Gordon deserved his award based on that display. Well done Paul Tait, sad thing is I remember the big fella playing for Everton youth.