Everton Youth Teams Thread

Missed the game unfortunately. How was England's performance overall? Deservedly beaten?
First 40 mins we were completely outplayed imo, midfield was just useless and nothing was sticking up front. Our striker got injured around that point and the sub made a huge difference. We subbed a midfielder at half time too and that made a big difference. 2nd half was much more even and if it wasn't for the mad handball we were going to extra time. It would have been anyone's game at that point.

First 40 mins we were completely outplayed imo, midfield was just useless and nothing was sticking up front. Our striker got injured around that point and the sub made a huge difference. We subbed a midfielder at half time too and that made a big difference. 2nd half was much more even and if it wasn't for the mad handball we were going to extra time. It would have been anyone's game at that point.
I just read that there might be 1 more game for ISS. On Tuesday England and Switzerland will play off for a place in the U17 World Cup

Not sure what others think of England, but to me it looks like a talented group but perhaps not the best coached. Not sure if I'm too harsh on the coach there.