Everton Youth Teams Thread

It’s a mystery to me why Price is not in the squad. Maybe too early to start him, but he’s proved in training he’s one of the fittest guys we’ve got . He may not be super fast but I’m sure he’d have tracked back quicker than any of our other players for that first goal last night.

It’s a mystery to me why Price is not in the squad. Maybe too early to start him, but he’s proved in training he’s one of the fittest guys we’ve got . He may not be super fast but I’m sure he’d have tracked back quicker than any of our other players for that first goal last night.
It's surely because he's refusing to sign a new contract.

Not going to have his prospects improved with Garner back either. We named 4 centre halves on the bench last night, surely Mills or Price shouldve been on there for if nothing else giving us something different to add/try