Everton Youth Teams Thread

I do wonder if the club would long term prefer to have the kids at WHP than southport. The pitch is much better
They have to pay Everton women a fee for each time they play at the Women's Ground, The Everton Women staff etc have wanted the pitch to be used a bit more, but not sure about now - it gets used for certain games at certain times, Game tonight also had been set for WHP for well over a week but as usual they don't seem to say it for whatever reason

Last edited:

does anybody know why every time we have played a foreign team in the international cup it always been a home game?
i dont recall ever playing away,
zagreb is lovely this time of year!

Would be really disappointing to lose Price.
It certainly would. It seemed like he was close to getting chances under Lampard and it looks like he would fit into the Onana/Doucoure role in our last match, also the fact he won the bleep test in the videos last week shows he must have a good engine to get up and down the pitch all match, whilst also being a technically good player.

It certainly would. It seemed like he was close to getting chances under Lampard and it looks like he would fit into the Onana/Doucoure role in our last match, also the fact he won the bleep test in the videos last week shows he must have a good engine to get up and down the pitch all match, whilst also being a technically good player.

After him impressing in Australia, he should have been given a start against Wolves to show hard work gets rewarded. The fact Lampard continued with a 3 that had stopped working before the World Cup and straight after the World Cup I'm sure would have disappointed Price

does anybody know why every time we have played a foreign team in the international cup it always been a home game?
i dont recall ever playing away,
zagreb is lovely this time of year!
It’s just the way the competition was set up , to give English teams a chance to play foreign opposition at home. There are 12 English and 12 foreign teams split into 3 groups of 8 teams . In each group the four English teams play the four foreign teams at home, 4 games each. English teams don’t play each other in the group stages, for instance the RS were in our group but we didn’t play them.

I think the knockout stages will be similar, with English teams playing at home and if two foreign teams are drawn together it will be at a neutral venue in England.