Everton Youth Teams Thread

I know Onyango is off on loan to Burton Albion.

But is there any positivity around him coming back next summer and being part of the first team squad?

He and Onana of course at 6'5 each may be physically difficult for opposition midfields to handle.
Onyango has missed a lot of games through injury, the other area is that while he’s always been tall he’s purred to look gangly and at times uncoordinated. I saw that he was using the Personal Trainer Gordon used to try to bulk up , and it may be that he comes back as not only having played regular mens football but with a more powerful body and physical presence.

Onyango has missed a lot of games through injury, the other area is that while he’s always been tall he’s purred to look gangly and at times uncoordinated. I saw that he was using the Personal Trainer Gordon used to try to bulk up , and it may be that he comes back as not only having played regular mens football but with a more powerful body and physical presence.

…for me, i don’t think he’s as effective a defensive midfielder as Beningime & there’s lots to work on with regard to his quality in possession. He has the great advantage of natural physicality in his locker but I’d hope the other parts of his game develop if he can establish a place in the team.

Not showing the games online via YouTube/ club websites is bonkers. I'd love to watch this, I'd even be happy to pay a few quid - there are some links available, randomly it seems, for family etc. I remember last season there were certain games that couldn't be shown due to a 'clash' with top flight games. Utterly mental, and shows a complete disregard for interested fans / people who can't get there. I know it's a small amount of interest, and it's not a moneymaker, but it is important to some. Lost in the money making business of modern day football.

Really enjoyed the coverage the club provides when it is allowed to.

Not showing the games online via YouTube/ club websites is bonkers. I'd love to watch this, I'd even be happy to pay a few quid - there are some links available, randomly it seems, for family etc. I remember last season there were certain games that couldn't be shown due to a 'clash' with top flight games. Utterly mental, and shows a complete disregard for interested fans / people who can't get there. I know it's a small amount of interest, and it's not a moneymaker, but it is important to some. Lost in the money making business of modern day football.

It's actually supposed to be a 'benefit' for paid members

"Live streaming of pre-season & U21 games (subject to availability and scheduling)"

Although the bit in brackets does seem to leave a lot of flexibility. I know that Darren Griffiths was going to be covering an U21 match this week because he mentioned it during the Kiev stream so not sure what happened there.

The rule were they are not allowed to show u21s games when a prem game is happening, is still in effect this season, i think