Everton Youth Teams Thread

Everton u23s draw 0-0 with spurs - Full Time

Earlier - some of it

Simms played over the top and is through one v one. Brandon Austin saves with his legs
Pennington shot saved
Small on for his under-23 debut. He has been impressing in training recently. Everton change to a five in the back as Small goes LWB. Einar Iversen RWB and Matthew Pennington moves into CB with Ryan Astley and Con Ouzounidis

Next u23s game as put earlier is Away to Man Utd 7pm ko Friday Live On MUTV-Man utd are scoring a few as well as conceeding a few, Last game between both was man utd 2 everton 2 in 2018

Everton u23s draw 0-0 with spurs - Full Time

Earlier - some of it

Next u23s game as put earlier is Away to Man Utd 7pm ko Friday Live On MUTV-Man utd are scoring a few as well as conceeding a few, Last game between both was man utd 2 everton 2 in 2018

hope i can get a stream to watch that game. Interesting to see if Simms plays or will be included in the travelling party to Southampton.

hope i can get a stream to watch that game. Interesting to see if Simms plays or will be included in the travelling party to Southampton.
Defo should have a stream, I will be watching it as ever via my own thing, Think Simms will be with the u23s, but as sometimes happens, he could actually go with both as 2 days apart if he was actually included for the saints game

Because this is a one off u17s cup due to Virus and harder to find than the u18s games were lol,I have found out We play home to Burnley 1st on 27th October [confirmed date at home]-if i find any dates will put here

By process of elimination, and me putting 2 and 2 together these are the dates for the other 2 games, but no idea if Everton are home or away in these 2-

Everton v man utd 24th november
[Burnley home v wigan this date]

Everton v wigan 19th Jan
[Burnley home v man utd this date]