Everton Youth Teams Thread

There is no u18s game tomorrow - Everton u18s were due to play Leeds but that was moved to Tuesday 3rd november with 3pm ko, which means Everton u18s next game is home v Liverpool u18s next week 11am ko after what will be a 3 week break and so far oddly that is not on LFCTV who will hopefully show it as they usually do, While Monday Everton u23s are in action home to leaders Spurs 7pm ko and again that is so far not on TV, Spurs as far as i can think never show there games Live so we need Everton to show it lol
U18s played Blackpool today. 3-3 Draw at Finch

7th place Everton could go 5th with a win, while previous leaders spurs who have moved down to 4th after the weekend's games can move back top with a win

Everton u23s team to face Spurs 7pm ko

Virginia; Pennington, Ouzounidis, Astley, Anderson; Hunt, Iversen, Baningime, Onyango, Hughes; Simms
Subs Tyrer, Small, Quirk, Jagne , Cannon

Pochettino is off course the son of Mauricio Pochettino

1603128739122.png

Sorry but how is Pennington getting a game for the U23s? Also, I’ve heard good things about Simms and Onyango - do we have any other decent prospects coming through? Excuse my ignorance I don’t follow the youth teams particularly closely

7th place Everton could go 5th with a win, while previous leaders spurs who have moved down to 4th after the weekend's games can move back top with a win

Everton u23s team to face Spurs 7pm ko

Virginia; Pennington, Ouzounidis, Astley, Anderson; Hunt, Iversen, Baningime, Onyango, Hughes; Simms
Subs Tyrer, Small, Quirk, Jagne , Cannon

Pochettino is off course the son of Mauricio Pochettino

View attachment 105127

Spurs showing this?