Everton Youth Teams Thread

1603476052014.png

I know people don't like Pennington in the line up but at least I can sort of understand it as our right back options are limited. However Baningime is playing and it means the likes of Hunt and Carroll are missing out altogether. Carroll has missed a lot of football and could probably do with the game time. I see Broadhead is back as well I'm guessing he was injured until now which probably stopped him getting a loan.

I know people don't like Pennington in the line up but at least I can sort of understand it as our right back options are limited. However Baningime is playing and it means the likes of Hunt and Carroll are missing out altogether. Carroll has missed a lot of football and could probably do with the game time. I see Broadhead is back as well I'm guessing he was injured until now which probably stopped him getting a loan.

Yeh Broadhead got injured in 1st game of the season i think it was

Decent save from Virginia, big chance that Iversen one for Everton though,that he should do better with, and great ball across box from simms before with no one there for the tap in

0-0 after 29mins

Simms shot saved on 36mins,one on one with the keeper, opened himself up to try the curler around the keeper right footed

Last edited:

I know he's got until Sunday to recover but I imagine if Simms plays full game here it's unlikely he will be in first team squad against Southampton.

I'd be staggered if simms has any involvement in 1st team any time soon barring a massive injury crisis not just potentially James out and Richarlison suspended.

I'd be staggered if simms has any involvement in 1st team any time soon barring a massive injury crisis not just potentially James out and Richarlison suspended.

I was looking at our injuries and if James doesn't make it we only have 15 fit outfield players in what I would consider the first team squad.