Everton Youth Teams Thread

Yes, teams on 2 pages ago-pic of actual teamsheet below as well
EVERTON U23S

Tyrer, Astley, Foulds, Baningime, Feeney (c), Gibson, Adeniran, Onyango, Niasse, Markelo, Charsley.
Subs: Denny, Hansen, John, Simms, Iversen

Plymouth
Cooper, Burdon, Peck, Purrington, Cleal , Moore, Miller, Randell (capt) Clarke, Telford ,Taylor
Subs: Fletcher, Lolos, Jephcott, Mansaray, Townsend (gk)

View attachment 71562
Disgrace that we play Oumar ahead of Simms...

Lewis Dobbin started and scored on 65mins,then went close a minute later for England U17s v Denmark U17s in a 3-1 defeat in a 3 team Challenge tournament, They for some reason then had a pen shoot out and managed to lose that as well 9-8, DOBBIN scored in the shoot out,a little chip shot, England u17s next play this Tuesday 19 November v Czech Republic
---------------
Evertons Daniel Rose started in goal for Republic of Ireland U17s v Montenegro U17s and they won 3-1. That win means they secure qualification to the Elite Round of the UEFA U17 European Championship qualifiers,Ireland took the lead just before the hour but led for less than a minute,before retaking the lead 2-1 on 64 via a header,before getting the 3rd late on,
He also played Tuesday in the 6-0 victory over Andorra,next game for him is Monday v Israel
-----------
Einar Iversen came on for the final 7mins in Norway u19s 3-0 win at Northern Ireland u19s last tuesday,
while today he started and played 57mins in there 2-1 win over Germany u19s

Lewis Dobbin started and scored on 65mins,then went close a minute later for England U17s v Denmark U17s in a 3-1 defeat in a 3 team Challenge tournament, They for some reason then had a pen shoot out and managed to lose that as well 9-8, DOBBIN scored in the shoot out,a little chip shot, England u17s next play this Tuesday 19 November v Czech Republic
---------------
Evertons Daniel Rose started in goal for Republic of Ireland U17s v Montenegro U17s and they won 3-1. That win means they secure qualification to the Elite Round of the UEFA U17 European Championship qualifiers,Ireland took the lead just before the hour but led for less than a minute,before retaking the lead 2-1 on 64 via a header,before getting the 3rd late on,
He also played Tuesday in the 6-0 victory over Andorra,next game for him is Monday v Israel
-----------
Einar Iversen came on for the final 7mins in Norway u19s 3-0 win at Northern Ireland u19s last tuesday,
while today he started and played 57mins in there 2-1 win over Germany u19s
I really hope over the next 3/4 years, a few youngsters break through and properly break through, as in 1st team regulars. Gibson(contract?) Gordon, Onyango, dobbin, Astley.

After the last quality group, were a success at youth level, winning the under 18’s the 23’s success with England. Only really Davies & Kenny have looked like breaking through. And they both still have massive question marks over their long term futures at Everton. I wouldn’t care if the 18’s/ 23’s finished mid table for 5yrs as long as a few came through to the 1st team.

I really hope over the next 3/4 years, a few youngsters break through and properly break through, as in 1st team regulars. Gibson(contract?) Gordon, Onyango, dobbin, Astley.

After the last quality group, were a success at youth level, winning the under 18’s the 23’s success with England. Only really Davies & Kenny have looked like breaking through. And they both still have massive question marks over their long term futures at Everton. I wouldn’t care if the 18’s/ 23’s finished mid table for 5yrs as long as a few came through to the 1st team.
No one should care about winning U23 titles. No one.

Anthony Gordon starts for England u19s v North Macedonia u19s - midday ko
Tom Cannon starts for Ireland u19s v Gibraltar u19s - midday ko
Astley starts and Rhys Hughes is a sub for Wales u19s v Russia u19s - 1pm ko

Anthony Gordon starts for England u19s v North Macedonia u19s - midday ko
Tom Cannon starts for Ireland u19s v Gibraltar u19s - midday ko
Astley starts and Rhys Hughes is a sub for Wales u19s v Russia u19s - 1pm ko
Anthony Gordon scored the 2nd goal for England in a 5-0 win v North Macedonia u19s playing 77mins
Tom Cannon scored i think its his 1st International goal for Ireland in there 13-0 win v Gibraltar [he scored the 9th],he was then subbed a few mins after his goal just pass the hour mark,playing 67mins

Wales game Tuesday against Kosovo is live on wales facebook page 1pm ko,there game today they are 1-0 down at half time
I think but not certain yet that England u19s game v Bosnia & Herzegovina on Tuesday with midday ko,is live as well