Homepage Update: Everton want German left-back - Plattenhardt

Status
Not open for further replies.
This past two seasons have been his real 'breakthrough' I suppose Zat.

I reckon he'd be gettable from Hertha for £15m. And Germans as a rule of thumb don't move abroad like the French, Spanish and Dutch players do. The best from the smaller clubs usually get swiped up by Bayern or Dortmund, both of whom have LB well covered.

Hector won't be considered because he's just signed a new deal with Koln, despite them going down. Same with Horn.

He's also not that great. I'd rather have Plattenhardt, if one of the two.

Hector is immenseley loyal to Koln.

Theoretically then he could be Germanys first choice soon due to Hector dropping a division...and a better player anyway ?

Strange they dont seem to have any top notch left backs but a 7/10 consistent player is not to be sniffed at.

If we are playjng youth then we need stability and consistency around them.

Hmmm looks familiar to me …

giphy.gif

Left back that takes free kicks, he's bound to take and not miss penalties too (being German) AND has a haircut that the lids can copy, where do I sign?

However you can probably safely file this along with Witsel, Mata, Costa et all as it ain't happening.

I dont think we cant buy anyone till we do ship a few out, from a finance point of view, but from a footballing one, by the end of the window, we deffo need a ton shifting.
If a player is seeing themselves actively being replaced in the first 11, that can help move people along.

Only 26 and already planning for his comb-over, German precision at it's best
@Bungle will go for this.
He’s rather Pauloesqe in appearance.
If he’s played LB for Germany he will do
Know nothing about him but if he hasn’t got real pace may not suit Marco.
There again if he’s a solid defender could be what we need behind Lookman / Lozanzo/ new LW

Status
Not open for further replies.