Homepage Update: Everton want German left-back - Plattenhardt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing against it, just not the sort of age I thought we’d be going for.
It's probably the top end of what they're looking at to be fair. But 26, as long as they're decent, is ideal as far as I'm concerned. We already probably have too many younger lads we're trying to introduce to the first team, so anyone we bring in needs to be first team ready if we're to step up.

*shrug* not really seen him very often but Max is better. This guy may be a lot cheaper though.

I do, however, want Germans in the team.
Germans and Brazilians. ;)

Getting a work permit for the latter may prove difficult though.

*shrug* not really seen him very often but Max is better. This guy may be a lot cheaper though.

I do, however, want Germans in the team.

Why hasnt Max been capped aside from the olympics and this chap has?

26 if possibly the perfect age, plenty of experience and still has maybe six or seven years at the top level.
We have so many young players that we actually need to get in some experience into the team as many of our older players may not be starting regularly.

Any player with 4-5 years left of his prime is fine by me so long as they're better than Baines.

27 year old easy has four good seasons left. Get him signed for 35m Koeman style.

Why hasnt Max been capped aside from the olympics and this chap has?

It's probably just personal preference from Low, Zatman.

Plattenhardt is good though. I don't think there's much to choose between him and Max, but I've seen Plattenhardt play more tbf.

Status
Not open for further replies.