Homepage Update: Everton want German left-back - Plattenhardt

Status
Not open for further replies.
My German friend says he's 'too good for monkey island' , whatever that means and that it's possibly 'ze only chance Everton have of a World Cup winning left back again if he does sign'

He's obviously a good player, and my mate is a bit peed off by the possibility, so it's a yes from me.

26/27 is the perfect age. Still a good 5 or 6 years in the legs fully and currently in their peak.

This sounds good.

It's probably just personal preference from Low, Zatman.

Plattenhardt is good though. I don't think there's much to choose between him and Max, but I've seen Plattenhardt play more tbf.

Not sure, Max has only been good this season though and this dude has been reliable for Germany in his few caps. Loew tends to go with trusted players.

A consistent reliable 7/10 player then?

Any ideas what hed go for + why no one else has plumped for him...i mean hes only at Hertha.

Strange Hector isnt being considered...

Don't know why we are all getting excited about this ( me included ) but from what we are told we need to get rid of at least 8 players before we can buy don't we.

Don't know why we are all getting excited about this ( me included ) but from what we are told we need to get rid of at least 8 players before we can buy don't we.

I dont think we cant buy anyone till we do ship a few out, from a finance point of view, but from a footballing one, by the end of the window, we deffo need a ton shifting.

A consistent reliable 7/10 player then?

Any ideas what hed go for + why no one else has plumped for him...i mean hes only at Hertha.

Strange Hector isnt being considered...

This past two seasons have been his real 'breakthrough' I suppose Zat.

I reckon he'd be gettable from Hertha for £15m. And Germans as a rule of thumb don't move abroad like the French, Spanish and Dutch players do. The best from the smaller clubs usually get swiped up by Bayern or Dortmund, both of whom have LB well covered.

Hector won't be considered because he's just signed a new deal with Koln, despite them going down. Same with Horn.

He's also not that great. I'd rather have Plattenhardt, if one of the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.