Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Anichebe ( 73rd Min Sub )

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • McFadden ( 85th Min Sub )

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It'd help if the ref gave us a [Poor language removed] break. I wish these refs would all [Poor language removed] off and be replaced by robots or something We would've minced United with a decent ref today.

we got our break when they didn't award Ronaldo a PK... imo of course

anyway, the better team won

First thoughts..

Can't help but think that the ref gave ManU this victory when he didn't send Scholes of for his awful foul immediately after his first card.

We didn't deserve to loose this one.. a draw would have been a fair result.

But mostly we loose because our shots don't go on target.. only 2 shots on target in the whole game.. the rest goes wide.

Can't say the better team won.. this was a draw. Both teams had an equal time on the ball and dangerous chances..

Players worth a + in my book:

Baines, Lescott, Yobo played well in defence. Yobo did loose Vidic on the goal though.

Yak & AJ played well up front as well. Will be very interesting when they get to know eachother better and their partnership grows more solid.

I cant believe Moyes has waited till 85th minute to bring on McFadden.

Was surprised when he substituted Yak for Anichebe instead of AJ for McFadden. I thougth Yak did more up front that AJ in this game... and he didn't look tired either.

I thought McFadden was coming on when Anichebe came on why oh why is he still choosing niche over McFadden....That's it

Kenwright Out!! Sack the board!!

But seriously...gutted we lost I felt we should've got something out of this.

not with a bang but a whimper.

[Poor language removed] ref who didn't let the game flow.

shouldve brought faddy on earlier.

still missing fernandes - sorry but its true.

united were [Poor language removed] today, a normal strength united side would have walked all over us today, instead, their regulation 6 points vs everton this season.

someone cheer me up for [Poor language removed] sake.

1) Draw would have been a fair result but you win some like this (Bolton) and you lose some like this.

2) Unfortunately, our best scoring chance came in stoppage time. We couldn't muster a really good chance the entire match.

3) Anichebe instead of McFadden? What the hell is that? What's Moyes thinking on that one? I figured Faddy was hurt when he wasn't our first offensive change.

4) Credit to ManU's defense for doing what they had to do to keep us from really creating many dangerous chances.

5) For me, the real missed call was Yakubu's phantom foul on Wes Brown. The ref bailed Brown out on that one and Yakubu would have been in on goal.

6) Standout players for me were Baines, Lescott, Yobo, and Wessels. Neville had a shocker in the first half as far as distribution is concerned. I thought Hibbert did an admirable job considering he had to deal with Evra all day. Easy to see why Heinze lost his spot.

All in all a tough loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.