Match Thread Everton Vs Manchester City - Capital One Cup - Semi Final 1st Leg - Wednesday 6th January - 20:00 KO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proper looking forward to it tomorrow.. Its just great to be in the semi finals and in with a shout, we are expected to go out but if we do lets go out fighting! Hopefully we turn up for both legs with more hunger than City and more passion, and we get the luck... Think im asking for too much but you never know.. See you tomorrow blues you better show up with the fight n passion I'll have in the stands haha..

COME ON EVERTTTTTONNNNNN!!!

That would be my team, as it would for many other people I'm sure. Which probably means it won't be the one Bobby puts out.

EDIT: Probably Mori for Jagielka as I doubt he'll be ready yet. Bring him on later on in the game if we're winning?

And Mirallas for Clev.

Manchester City
  • Yaya Toure has scored three times in his past four Premier League games, having scored one in 13 prior to that
  • Man City secured their first Premier League away victory in seven attempts on Sunday
  • They won the League Cup in 1970, 1976 and 201435237484
Check out that last match fact regarding Man City on the BBC.
Get the mortgage on City like future Biff did in BTTF2 for the year 201435237484 :)

how can you "dread" a semi final?

You may not be confident of winning......but it is an occasion to look forward to and enjoy.

At least until the whistle blows to start the game....:(

Don't get wrong i'm excited too!
but i'd absolutely love a win as we all would :):) x

Status
Not open for further replies.