Match Thread Everton Vs Manchester City - Capital One Cup - Semi Final 1st Leg - Wednesday 6th January - 20:00 KO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't subscribe to the we need to take a lead to the etihad. Be nice if we were able to keep things tight, a draw would not be a disaster, I'd take 0-0 now. Then just go for it in the 2nd leg treating it as a one off, key is to still be in the tie after tonight. For all we know they could get some key injuries before the 2nd leg with the games coming thick and fast.

I'm hoping for a big atmosphere tonight, this might well be the most important game we play at home for the rest of the season.
I'm also hoping Man City rest Silva and Aguero. Without those two and Kompany we have nothing to fear! Of course they have got quality players elsewhere, but for me Silva makes them tick, he ran the show earlier in the season at Goodison.

I'm hoping for a big atmosphere tonight, this might well be the most important game we play at home for the rest of the season.
I'm also hoping Man City rest Silva and Aguero. Without those two and Kompany we have nothing to fear! Of course they have got quality players elsewhere, but for me Silva makes them tick, he ran the show earlier in the season at Goodison.

No chance at all City will rest either of them. Bony is out, which means Aguero will start. Silva will play as their No.10.

Status
Not open for further replies.