Match Thread Everton vs Leicester City - ~Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

edge

no balls, no everton shirt,
That is what I mean. He is more of a hinderance. Just not a good CB in those situations
two or three times vardy or one of there players bumped him off the ball he is about 6ft 4 and lets a fella thin as a rake barge him off what is that about.

Dharma

Player Valuation: £8m
What an incredible high with Baines' goal.
I can't remember the last time we celebrated a goal like that; incredible scenes in the Gwladys Street.
Can't be too disappointed at going out on penalties. The ending did have an air of inevitability about it.
It's been good to reach the last eight for a change, rather than surrendering to a lower league team in Round 2 or 3.
It will live long in the memory. Thanks Santa.

firefighterblue

Player Valuation: £8m
Still can't believe none of our players squared up to schmeichel when he was fronting all our penalty takers. Sums up the too nice and no aggression. Hope the new managers gets in some players who can play and can also dish out the tough stuff when needed

Toast

Player Valuation: £70m
Still can't believe none of our players squared up to schmeichel when he was fronting all our penalty takers. Sums up the too nice and no aggression. Hope the new managers gets in some players who can play and can also dish out the tough stuff when needed
Zlatan will.
He will take a pen with his wrong foot, and even point to the keeper and say where it's going.

Its on.

johnjoeefc

Player Valuation: £1m
Made up with the performance today and in a way not too bothered about the result as it's not a cup we really want. It was great to see the lads come back from behind and show real fight.

radiostar

Player Valuation: £10m
If you only show up for 20 minutes of a 90 minute game then that will happen

Those of us in Goodison need to take some of the blame as well. The place was dead until our first goal

On a big night like tonight you can't have everyone in the Gwladys street sitting down. Far too many kids and families in there tonight and it showed

I deserve just as much blame, as i sat down meekly with everyone else as I didn't want to be "that guy"

We deserved to lose and 2-2 flattered us

Absolutely gutted. I don't think I'll ever live to see Everton win another trophy
Good post.

Head up mikey, one day it will happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Everton Fan Media
Watch here
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
AdBlock Detected

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks