Match Thread Everton vs Leicester City - ~Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

What an incredible high with Baines' goal.
I can't remember the last time we celebrated a goal like that; incredible scenes in the Gwladys Street.
Can't be too disappointed at going out on penalties. The ending did have an air of inevitability about it.
It's been good to reach the last eight for a change, rather than surrendering to a lower league team in Round 2 or 3.
It will live long in the memory. Thanks Santa.

Still can't believe none of our players squared up to schmeichel when he was fronting all our penalty takers. Sums up the too nice and no aggression. Hope the new managers gets in some players who can play and can also dish out the tough stuff when needed

Still can't believe none of our players squared up to schmeichel when he was fronting all our penalty takers. Sums up the too nice and no aggression. Hope the new managers gets in some players who can play and can also dish out the tough stuff when needed
Zlatan will.
He will take a pen with his wrong foot, and even point to the keeper and say where it's going.

Its on.

Made up with the performance today and in a way not too bothered about the result as it's not a cup we really want. It was great to see the lads come back from behind and show real fight.

If you only show up for 20 minutes of a 90 minute game then that will happen

Those of us in Goodison need to take some of the blame as well. The place was dead until our first goal

On a big night like tonight you can't have everyone in the Gwladys street sitting down. Far too many kids and families in there tonight and it showed

I deserve just as much blame, as i sat down meekly with everyone else as I didn't want to be "that guy"

We deserved to lose and 2-2 flattered us

Absolutely gutted. I don't think I'll ever live to see Everton win another trophy

Good post.

Head up mikey, one day it will happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.