Match Thread Everton vs Leicester City - ~Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

deipnosophist

Player Valuation: £70m
The one thing the club has to do is sort out the medical department.

We get way too many injuries and in games like tonight it costs you.

Imagine had Leicester had 8 players out tonight - we would have likely won that.
It's highly likely we wouldn't because it it were Leicester having so many injuries, our brave lion hearts would have felt some weight of winning expectation on them....and our brave lion hearts don't really do pressure...

...but they're great at visiting hospitals and orphanges come Blue Chrimbo time

...The People's Club

NSNO

Furey1878

Player Valuation: £70m
Spirited fighting performance giving you hope but ultimate heartache.

Honestly don’t know how many more of these I can take.

SantaClausisanEvertonian

Player Valuation: £8m
What an incredible high with Baines' goal.
I can't remember the last time we celebrated a goal like that; incredible scenes in the Gwladys Street.
Can't be too disappointed at going out on penalties. The ending did have an air of inevitability about it.
It's been good to reach the last eight for a change, rather than surrendering to a lower league team in Round 2 or 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Everton Fan Media
Watch here
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
AdBlock Detected

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks