Match Thread Everton v Wolves - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect nothing and therefore my expectations will be met! As predictable as any other home game this season and we all know what is coming. 0 - 0 and nothig happens. We all boo and rage on GOT and they all trail off to City at the weekend to have a look at the Premiership trophy as that's as close as this lot are gonna get to it. At least they can only ruin one more weekend... until August. COYB. Please. Just for once.

Can we get a chorus of `youre not fit to wear the shirt`... seriously would anyone be worried if one particular player wanted to leave? Do we have one player who is irreplaceable like Spurs and Kane? I dont think we do....

The majority of these players are lucky to be at Everton, very few would go to a club bigger than Everton if they were to go.

Think I will have a baked spud for tea, and have Everton on in the background , more interested what to have with the spud than the game at the moment.
Everton to win by a goal.
Have two baked spuds. Creme Fraishe - er, sour cream and melted cheese on top.

Last edited:

Is there a Chico preview for this somewhere? Would love to see his latest digs at them.

I don’t mind Wolves as a club but the archetypal fan is a short man with a round belly, forearm tattoos (possibly of a swallow), with a thick neck, and a garish gold belcher.

Reactions: JLW

Think I will have a baked spud for tea, and have Everton on in the background , more interested what to have with the spud than the game at the moment.
Everton to win by a goal.
Beans or melted cheddar cheese are the safe options
2 month old curry leftovers from the dark recesses of the freezer are a more exciting if somewhat dangerous option

Status
Not open for further replies.