Match Thread Everton v Wolves - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to give a shout out to Yerry Mina, I think he definitely provides a voice and is a leader on the pitch. Always gives 100% and I think we have been better when he had played generally.

I would like to give a shout out to Yerry Mina, I think he definitely provides a voice and is a leader on the pitch. Always gives 100% and I think we have been better when he had played generally.
There is definitely something there but to me he runs like a second row forward carrying a bag of coal. Disappointed with his goal return from corners given his success at same for his country. He wants to leave right?

There is definitely something there but to me he runs like a second row forward carrying a bag of coal. Disappointed with his goal return from corners given his success at same for his country. He wants to leave right?
I don’t know mate. Paper talk. My biggest concern is his injury record but it has been better this season. I think he has the right attitude on the pitch. I do agree his goal return could be greater.

Still time to vote in this penultimate MotM Poll and every vote truly counts towards the Play of the Month for May... and the ultimate accolade - the @GrandOldTeam Player of the Season by total votes cast ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.