Match Thread Everton v Wolves - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those brave souls going tomorrow, you know what to do.

9BC7BF07-2FC5-47BD-AD2F-77C487E7B3B7.jpg

Just needs to be ruthless with the squad for tomorrow's game. Drop all those who he doesn't want here next season (Iwobi, Delph, Bernard, Holgate, Sigurdsson) and bring in some of the youth players who will show a hell of a lot more energy and enthusiasm.

All well and good calling out the poor attitude of these players, but got to stop giving them chance after chance when they've done nothing to change that opinion.

Shan't bother watching but will follow proceedings via this thread. I am not expecting much fume because most of us don't care anymore.
Predicted score?...who gives a toss

if we dont win this then there has to be a complete clear out of players and the manager has to tell the board we need so many players for the start of the new season hopefully we will beat wolves and with fans coming back in that should give them the kick up the arse they need

Just needs to be ruthless with the squad for tomorrow's game. Drop all those who he doesn't want here next season (Iwobi, Delph, Bernard, Holgate, Sigurdsson) and bring in some of the youth players who will show a hell of a lot more energy and enthusiasm.

All well and good calling out the poor attitude of these players, but got to stop giving them chance after chance when they've done nothing to change that opinion.

Drop Bernard! That's like shooting a corpse! Have barely seen him all season and he still gets the blame!

Still livid tbh and definitely wont be watching this or the last mainly because these chancers don't give a toss and don't deserve peoples support. Hope a few of them will be gone in the summer so i don't have to look at them again.

Torture less end to the season for me. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.