Match Thread Everton v Wolves - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
index.jpg

We needed fans in at the last game when we still had the chance to do something. All but gone for us and the players have been on easy street the whole season. If these players were thinking it will be OK now the fans are back in, they are in for a rude awakening, I hope those 10k make themselves heard, so they are in no doubt, NO DOUBT WHATSOEVER how unhappy the fanbase is with their weak and pathetic displays.

Is it awful I couldn’t give a toss about this game ,about these players ,I’m just bored of it all,so we start the game stopping the ball in the middle of the pitch so Keane can loft it out of play instantly giving the advantage to wolves ,who will probably score on 5-6 mins ,Everton with zero creativity and zero width will then spend 80 mins huffing and puffing while Traore scores in a 3 on 1 break on 91 mins

Pickford

Kyle John
Godfrey
Keane
Nkounkou

Davies
Allan
Digne
Doucoure

King or Broadhead
Calvert Lewin

Could put Digne centre half for Keane, distribution be better but weaker aerially.

Richarlison needs to be shown that his performances dont warrant first 11.

Gonna gauge the half time view before deciding wether to get a stream up when I get in from work Wednesday night

Still gutted I never got a ticket, though that's just for not having the chance of hopfully seeing some familiar faces and having a catch up and chat with the people I've missed.

Norarsed about the footy or the majority of this Everton team - they killed that last night.

Who ever is lucky "enough" to be going please let them know how we feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.