Everton v Wolverhampton Wanderers. Saturday 21st August @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome mate.

Sort your away end out and give us one of the ends, that side thing you've got going on is a bit of pain.

All this talk about you being in the relegation spots this year is a load of garb by the way, Mick's got a decent hardworking side there, i think you'l be staying up once again

Not a chance of getting the South or North Bank to yourselves I'm afraid ha ha! If you opt for a smaller allocation (as Newcastle have by the way) of 1,400) you get a flank behind the goal, sharing the South Bank. But it is only about 1/4 of that end!

HOWEVER, from the end of this season, the ground is going to be totally changing. One stand will be demolished at the end of each season from this season and rebuilt to create what will essentially be a new ground. From the start of the 2012/13 season, away fans will be given a corner allocation between the North Bank (Stan Cullis) and Steve Bull Stands. Should make for much better banter! The ground will look as it looks below from 2013!

WD3672549@WOLVES-34-SL-27.jpg

Last edited:
Not a chance of getting the South or North Bank to yourselves I'm afraid ha ha! If you opt for a smaller allocation (as Newcastle have by the way) of 1,400) you get a flank behind the goal, sharing the South Bank. But it is only about 1/4 of that end!

HOWEVER, from the end of this season, the ground is going to be totally changing. One stand will be demolished at the end of each season from this season and rebuilt to create what will essentially be a new ground. From the start of the 2012/13 season, away fans will be given a corner allocation between the North Bank (Stan Cullis) and Steve Bull Stands. Should make for much better banter! The ground will look as it looks below from 2013!

WD3672548@WOLVES-32-SL-27.jpg

WD3672549@WOLVES-34-SL-27.jpg

Woah!! that looks at least 50,000 seater.

38,000 to begin with but can be extended to 50,000 if required. I think we are a long way off filling a 50,000 seat stadium, but will get close to 38,000 when it is finished!

This will give you a better idea of the outside!

article-0-09C95167000005DC-410_468x331.jpg

38,000 to begin with but can be extended to 50,000 if required. I think we are a long way off filling a 50,000 seat stadium, but will get close to 38,000 when it is finished!

looks good that ,no danger of wolves going down there better than blackpool, wigan, wba. and newcatle at least and at on par with bolton ,sunderland,blackburn, can see it being a close game ,if we get an early goal and you have to come out and play it could be a cracker, doyle looks a good player and fletcher has a good touch and when fit hunt can give you the supply to get a few more goals than last year. if it was a bit later in the season i would be confident but we start very slow

looks good that ,no danger of wolves going down there better than blackpool, wigan, wba. and newcatle at least and at on par with bolton ,sunderland,blackburn, can see it being a close game ,if we get an early goal and you have to come out and play it could be a cracker, doyle looks a good player and fletcher has a good touch and when fit hunt can give you the supply to get a few more goals than last year. if it was a bit later in the season i would be confident but we start very slow

When we have a fully fit front for of Hunt, Doyle, Fletcher and Jarvis, we will be really exciting! Keep an eye out for Jarvis on Saturday! If Neville plays full back I can see Jarvis causing him all sorts of problems with his pace!

When we have a fully fit front for of Hunt, Doyle, Fletcher and Jarvis, we will be really exciting! Keep an eye out for Jarvis on Saturday! If Neville plays full back I can see Jarvis causing him all sorts of problems with his pace!
didnt you have anouther good young winger think he was injured most of last year cant recall his name but the few times i have seen him i was impressed neat and tidy, knightley think it was

Last edited:
didnt you have anouther good young winger think he was injured most of last year cant recall his name but the few times i have seen him i was impressed neat and tidy, knightley think it was

Yeah, Michael Kightly! A very good player, who is probably the best value for money the club has ever invested at £25,000. Problem: He has been out on and off for 18 months now and has only played a couple of Premiership games! He is a year behind the likes of Jarvis, Henry, Berra, Foley etc in terms of Premier League experience, and I also worry the catalogue of injuries will have killed his pace!

I hope I am wrong because he was a player that really got you on your feet in a way that only the likes of Bully and Robbie Keane had done in my lifetime, but we shall see! If he does come back firing, we will have some serious competition!

Yeah, Michael Kightly! A very good player, who is probably the best value for money the club has ever invested at £25,000. Problem: He has been out on and off for 18 months now and has only played a couple of Premiership games! He is a year behind the likes of Jarvis, Henry, Berra, Foley etc in terms of Premier League experience, and I also worry the catalogue of injuries will have killed his pace!

I hope I am wrong because he was a player that really got you on your feet in a way that only the likes of Bully and Robbie Keane had done in my lifetime, but we shall see! If he does come back firing, we will have some serious competition!
shame if he did not get back to what he was, thought that henry started slow last year but was coming on a bit near the end be interesting to see if he steps his game up a level this year, thats were hunt could be your trump card this year he will help the likes of him with his will to win and effort, ps thought bully was better than keane and your namesake better agian, but my favorite wolves player was derek dougan loved the way he played the game

shame if he did not get back to what he was, thought that henry started slow last year but was coming on a bit near the end be interesting to see if he steps his game up a level this year, thats were hunt could be your trump card this year he will help the likes of him with his will to win and effort, ps thought bully was better than keane and your namesake better agian, but my favorite wolves player was derek dougan loved the way he played the game

Dougan, Richards and Frankie Munro were my old mans team! Bully was my first idol and to be honest Robbie Keane wasn't here for long enough to be a true "hero" although he is still much loved! I think this current crop will be the one's I look back on in years to come as I rarely miss a game at the moment as I have few ties in my early twenties or financial restraints; the Wolves come first!

Henry did have a slow start last year in the eyes of many, but he is what he is- A Spoiler! We missed him when he wasn't there which was not very often! Henry allows the likes of Jarvis, Jones and eventually Hunt to go and attack! He and Mancienne were the foundations to our excellent form from February onwards last season as they gave is protection!

oi wolfie.......must you "RAMBLE ON" about robert plant all the time....ha ha he's a legend as for idle well you know yourself....wink wink nudge nudge say no more

Please tell me it's not going to be called 'New Molineaux'

Please tell me it's not going to be called 'New Molineaux'

No plans as far as I am aware! Morgan has tried to embrace and bring to the fore the history of the club, with the addition of the Hall of Fame and plans for a museum in the new ground. I think a name change would be a backwards step from Morgan and I don't think it will happen!

It would all depend on us, whether or not we get 3 points off Wolves, if we play negative and fielding a weaken side with couple of not motivated player like we did against Blackburn, never mind a draw we might received our first home defeat this season.

Let's see what Moyes decide to do, I hope he decide to put in some new faces into the side and freshen things up, I got to say I just about had enough seeing Osman in RM, a not match fit Fellaini in the middle, Distin mistakes, Neville & Hibbert display at RB.

We have alot of quality player waiting in the wing who are all capable to replace these player from the starting line-up, hope we did see Rodwell, Anichebe, Heitinga, Coleman, Billy & Beckford being used more, and Gueye getting some starting opportunities in Cups games and hopfully some playing time in the league!

Status
Not open for further replies.