Everton v Wolverhampton Wanderers. Saturday 21st August @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman has an ankle problem according to a reliable source, he's been limping around the last few days and might not be considered for Saturday. I wouldn't wish injury on any player, especially Osman, who's a player I like, but him not being on the wing would help the balance of the team in my opinion.

Hopefully Bilyaletdinov, Gueye or Anichebe can take there chance if they get it, although I'm not sure they will, Osman always plays with injuries.

I would not be suprised to see Vic out on the right.
Moyes has some faith in the boy despite the Hull thing the other year.

It also gives an automatic plan B if he wants to go 2 up front. *Dreaming*

Was at goodison last year when Kevin Doyle scored in front of me and everyone in the Park end, still not sure how we managed a point from the game. We need to be more creative and as such my team would be

howard
Coleman Heitinga Jags Baines
Billy Arteta Rodwell Pienaar
Saha Beckford

Subs: Lucha Distin hibbert Felliani Yak Cahill gyeye

Fletcher and Van Damme from last weeks starting line-up are doubtful, but Doyle is fit and should feature at some point, if not from the start!

Strangely for us, we still haven't sold out our allocation which is embarassing, but may just be a sign of the times! I will be there though with the flag in toe and I think it will be very similar to last season and a 1-1 draw!

Was at goodison last year when Kevin Doyle scored in front of me and everyone in the Park end, still not sure how we managed a point from the game. We need to be more creative and as such my team would be

howard
Coleman Heitinga Jags Baines
Billy Arteta Rodwell Pienaar
Saha Beckford

Subs: Lucha Distin hibbert Felliani Yak Cahill gyeye

No neville, not even on the bench, cor.... you're brave.

Status
Not open for further replies.