Match Thread Everton v West Bromwich Albion - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
what is she talking about? In 3 games we have had DCL, siggy , Keane , kean and James score and Gordon, digne hitting woodwork and richy could have had 3 .. so saying only one person is scoring is inaccurate and I don’t think anyone can “ expect “ to go away to a Jose team and win

Typical analyst that doesn't watch the game. DCL hasn't even been our most dangerous player, that has been Richarlison nor our best player, that has been James.

And that is no knock on DCL. Just goes on to show we have some offensive firepower and that the lady is freaking clueless

Last edited:
Absolute puppet master... Lets everyone run rings around him, but why run when he makes everyone else on the pitch run to where he wants them? ;)

No sprints, 68 touches lol.

'Defenders must be like, where did he go?... oh wait he didn't... I did... he's still back there where I left him, only now he has the ball and I am 10 yards away... how the hell did that happen? '

James had a lot of minor injuries in Madrid and Bayern

But now I'm thinking. He was a guy not used to running a lot that had to learn how to run and press since he played a lot as a CM. Maybe a more relaxed approach since he is playing as a 10 will help keep him fresh.

what is she talking about? In 3 games we have had DCL, siggy , Keane , kean and James score and Gordon, digne hitting woodwork and richy could have had 3 .. so saying only one person is scoring is inaccurate and I don’t think anyone can “ expect “ to go away to a Jose team and win

Imagine harping on about us not winning away to a big side for 40 games and simultaneously saying we should be expected to go there and win.

We are going to be scary when Richy starts hitting the target too. He would of had 4 or 5 already with last seasons shooting boots on.

Nice of him to give DCL a head start though, before putting him back in his place in a couple of weeks :)

That was a first.
Never thought I would see the days when we went behind, pulled back ahead, they equalized and at no point, even from the start did Ithink... 'We are going to Everton this right up.'
Actually had full confidence of the result throughout, like I say, that's a first. Havn't had that for a long, long time.

You knew James Doocoo and Alan weren’t going to go hiding.

I'm still be cautious with my optimism but what i would say is at no point did i worry about losing this game. When we went 1-0, 11v11, when they scored a worldie of a free kick i also thought it's fine we'll pick them apart eventually. I've not been that confident about an Everton side in years, regardless of who we're playing.

I'm still be cautious with my optimism but what i would say is at no point did i worry about losing this game. When we went 1-0, 11v11, when they scored a worldie of a free kick i also thought it's fine we'll pick them apart eventually. I've not been that confident about an Everton side in years, regardless of who we're playing.
I feel confident in this team as well, feels like a different attitude amongst the players and I’m sure that has a lot to do with the 3 new signings. The only time I started to panic was when they almost went up 2-0 but it went off the post. Other than that the team didn’t panic and played good football. Helps they went down a man but hey, take what you can and execute.

Status
Not open for further replies.