Match Thread Everton v West Bromwich Albion - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean it does, that’s why he got it, but I wouldn’t say he gave the best performance out of our squad yesterday, would you?
Well I gave it to James personally, but for a number 9 to score a hattrick he fully deserved the award regardless is all's I'm saying.

Just realized that the ball seems to be out in our last goal

9C98FB06-E751-46C6-937A-B3FEA2234ED9.jpeg

Much better second half performance and I know it was only against 10 men. But James looked to be moved into a more central role and he influenced the game far more. Wonder if Ancelloti will play him as a 10 next week, judging by how deep Palace defended against United, which gave the likes of Martial, Rashford and Greenwood to run into space behind.
Possible 4-3-1-2 with the midfield and forwards looking like this:

Doucoure Allan Gomes
James
DCL Richarlison

One of the best “stats” I have ever seen! Rodriguez - Sprints O (Zero)!

lol :)lol:)
Absolute puppet master... Lets everyone run rings around him, but why run when he makes everyone else on the pitch run to where he wants them? ;)

No sprints, 68 touches lol.

'Defenders must be like, where did he go?... oh wait he didn't... I did... he's still back there where I left him, only now he has the ball and I am 10 yards away... how the hell did that happen? '

Status
Not open for further replies.