Match Thread Everton v West Bromwich Albion - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not too long ago we hadn’t won from behind in about 3 years or something ridiculous. Don’t recall the exact stat but it was a number not befitting a club like Everton.

We’ll have bigger tests than West Brom and we’ll need to play better than we did in the first half, they were the better side all things considered. Spurs midfield barely tested ours so the real test in many ways will be against Palace, who ran United ragged. If we come out of that with a convincing win I’ll be struggling to keep my feet on the ground.

I still believe we need a proper goalie and complete back four, if we had been playing a decent team today
we would have had our arses kicked. Richarlison is really playing better and not diving as much. I don't
normally like 'ball winners', but this Allan is something else. James is a bit special at the moment. I don't care
for DCL and recommend that he is bigged up and sold in the new year.
You ain’t a Everton fan are you?

Just another BBC pundit spouting the party line.
BT sport pundits are the only ones who have really bigged us up, in particular Owen Hargreaves today. Based on that I’m saying she hasn’t a clue but Hargreaves definitely does.

Great start to the season lads - enjoy for another few days at least
Joe Cole basically had a hard on watching us especially when James had the ball

Mike Dean was a proper pompous oaf today with the Bilic sending off. I’d be furious if he did that to Carlo.

Bilic spent more time on pitch at Goodison yesterday than when he played for us I did not believe he had it him.

Anyway, Billic should have never approached ref so closely expelling his breath...
I've heard lots of non football types remonstrating already about one rule for them and another for us regarding current situation in all our lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.