Match Thread Everton v West Bromwich Albion - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If not already put

1600600089348.png

Bilic spent more time on pitch at Goodison yesterday than when he played for us I did not believe he had it him.

Anyway, Billic should have never approached ref so closely expelling his breath...
I've heard lots of non football types remonstrating already about one rule for them and another for us regarding current situation in all our lives.

I have not felt for Bilic even since he did the dirty on us.

In the cold light of day I’m starting to think this is a very good performance.
It seems almost all promoted teams play like Lions for the first few games of their new season, it‘s probably the worst time to play them.
Bilic seems to organise his teams well too. It reminded me of a heavy weight Boxing match and the underdog comes out all guns blazing but eventually runs out of steam.
It will do their minds the world of good I think.
We need a steady keeper though.

I thought WBA played very well up until the sending off, the scoreline flattered us but in the end the extra man and quality shone through. If WBA play like that all season, they will stay up in my opinion.

The only thing that concerned me yesterday were the defensive cracks. Mina and Pickford specifically were poor in the first half, hardly instilling much confidence between them, and West Brom's front three caused us problems for the first hour. Had the sending off not happened you feel like they would've continued to look dangerous going forward.

We deffo need another centre half in by October 5.

Bilic spent more time on pitch at Goodison yesterday than when he played for us I did not believe he had it him.

Anyway, Billic should have never approached ref so closely expelling his breath...
I've heard lots of non football types remonstrating already about one rule for them and another for us regarding current situation in all our lives.
Should we be playing football then?
That rule is broken fo 90 minutes Each game.

Status
Not open for further replies.