Match Thread Everton v Watford - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope that John Barnes isn't playing for them.
Elton John needs a slap in the chops for those ridiculous glasses, but credit to Graham Taylor. He's done a decent job there.
keep Luther Blisset quiet and we're in business.

Hope that John Barnes isn't playing for them.
Elton John needs a slap in the chops for those ridiculous glasses, but credit to Graham Taylor. He's done a decent job there.
keep Luther Blisset quiet and we're in business.

..it’d be great if John Barnes was playing, he’s 25 stone these days. Luther Blisset looks good but he must be about 50.

..it’d be great if John Barnes was playing, he’s 25 stone these days. Luther Blisset looks good but he must be about 50.
He was carrying a bit of timber towards the end of his career. They moved him back to DCM, where he was not bad at dictating play a la Molby. Not sure you'd get away with it in this era. Huddlestone is the closest I've seen in recent times.

Its been a garbage few days of football and will probably be the worst of the season when we look back.

With the next 2 after Watford realistically at best 1 point out of 6 this is a must win.

Watford are pretty poor away from home and no Capoue is a boost for us.

I fancy 2-0 / 2-1 and hope those around us drop points.

I dont want to see that Turkish Galoot or Bambi Lewin anywhere near the starting 11. Absolute bobbins the pair of them and if we had any sense both would be out the door in January.

Walcott back in for Lookman also.

All about the first goal. Get that and we'll put those demons to bed from earlier on in the season.
Time to step up, and for that need fresh legs throughout.

Digne has been great but he ran himself into the ground against Newcastle, so its time to bring the Baines back.
Sig has been expected to a do a ridiculous amount of work too. We need him but 65min max
Surely Silva won't ever again make the mistake of an unforced seperation of Keane and Mina?

Coleman-Keane-Mina-Baines
Davies-Gomes-Sig
Lookman-DCL-Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.